Check out some of the photos from the event at City Hall to celebrate Middle Childhood Day:
Stay up-to-date with publications about children 6-12, mental health and out-of-school-time programs.
Maternal Depressive Symptoms During Childhood and Risky Adolescent Health Behaviors
- The results of this study suggest that exposure to maternal depressive symptoms, particularly in middle childhood, is associated with greater and earlier engagement in health risk behaviours.
Achieving Excellence: A Renewed Vision For Education in Ontario
- 2014 Report from the Government of Ontario
- outlines goals and actions for the future of education in Ontario
Middle Childhood Matters Coalition strives on information sharing.
Please feel free to download any of our resources, including
View & Download Resources
- Parent Resource Package
- Service Provider Resource Package
- Back Pocket Activity Booklet
- “How OOSP’s Support Children 6-12” poster
- MCMCT Endorsement